Is an institution formed by Halal Tayiban to run Halal Tayiban function in protecting muslim consumers in consuming products of foods, drugs, and cosmetics Mission:
* To establish and develop halal standards and inspection system
* To halal certify foods, drugs and cosmetics consumed by the people
* To educate people and be aware to only consume halal products limitedly
* To provide complete and comprehensive information about the halalness of products from
various aspects integrated
* These guidelines recommend measures to be taken on the use of Halal claims in food labeling.
* These guidelines apply to the use of the term halal and equivalent terms in claims as defined in
* Standard for the Labelling of Prepackaged Foods and include its use in trademarks, brand
names and business names.
* These guidelines are intended to supplement the General Guidelines on Claims and do not supersede